We offer specialised Technology law services within U.A.E., and are committed to maintaining the values of the legal profession, respecting its customs and ethics, and upholding the legislation in force in the U.A.E.
Technology Law, being a recent development in the legal sector and with its ever- evolving nature, our intention is to prevent any cyber-crime, fraud, infringement of intellectual property, violation or breach of security or sensitive information, and to provide bespoke solutions and quality services to safeguard the interests of the client and to protect their data. Planning & the right Strategy and accurate Risk Assessment/Analysis is pertinent to prevent any violation.
At the inhibitory level, we intend to confer the following services:
- Drafting of Data protection Agreements
- Drafting Cyber/Privacy Policies
- Drafting Intellectual Property Agreements
- Drafting Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements
- Drafting Service/Software Development Agreements
- Drafting legally compliant agreements, consent forms, etc.
Understanding the issues from a legal perspective with respect to the access, usage and protection of information technology and prevention of Cyber Security violations, Cyber Squatting, Hacking, Data Leakage etc.
Our objective is to make sure that our clients do not end up in any legal quandary. Cyberspace and technology being an impenetrable space, effective strategy and the right advise limits the adverse cyber issues from a legal perspective, thereby creating a positive impact. Our service is designed to reflect client priorities, and focus on lasting change throughout their business.
Advisory services include but are not limited to:
- Advice on Data security, data loss prevention, data breaches, and drafting of security breach policies.
- Reviewing and Monitoring the Whistle Blower Policy
- Advising on prosecutions and offences, and on actions by the regulators.
- Information Technology documentation and conducting negotiations.
- Advising on processing data domestically, complying with the regulatory requirements and the disclosure of processing to data subjects.
- Advising on the transfer of sensitive personal data within and outside the U.A.E.
- Advice on Compliance programs, policies and conducting Legal Due Diligence.
- Advice on investigations management and Global data transfer management.
- Online Harassment/Defamation/Cheating.
- Handling Cross- Border data flows.
- Expert legal opinion on Digital crimes.
- Social Media Defamation crimes.
- Cyber Bullying & Cyber Stalking.
- Payment Gateway Frauds.
- Digital Identity Frauds.
- Internet Banking Fraud.
- Phishing Attacks.
- A.T.M. Card Skimming and Pin Capturing.
- Credit Card and Debit Card Frauds.
- Mobile Phone and SMS crime.